At Georgetown Orthodontics, we want to make each patient’s experience as smooth and convenient as possible. One way we plan and determine the right type of orthodontic treatment is through digital x-rays. By performing x-rays, we can take a closer look at each patient’s smile and accurately plan out treatment from the information we have gathered.
Benefits of Digital X-Rays Include:
- Safer – Digital x-rays reduce exposure to radiation by 90%!
- Faster – With digital imaging, we can immediately view images. No waiting time needed!
- Smarter – These x-rays eliminate the need for materials used to develop or print images.
- Better – Digital x-rays produce clearer images that can be easily magnified for a closer look!
- Easier – Images can be stored for future use and quickly sent to specialists digitally when needed.